3/15/2012

.helsinki.

When I was in the fair, I had booked later train just so I could have some time for photographing. In strange city you can see everyhting different and I'm suprised how happy I'm with the pictures! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
At once they have more snow in Helsinki than we have in Tampere!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When I was taking this picture, two men walked by me and other one said: "girl is photographing" and other was just "well yeah maybe this is kinda picturesque place".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh well, there's quite a big bunch of pictures! It just feels that I never get any interesting pictures in my hometown Tampere, but maybe it is just about the perspective... And all this pictures are taken near the railway station, 'cause I was scared that I would get lost if I'd go too far :D

2 comments:

  1. great colours, i love the picture with the moon. looks like it's that close to us :)
    Liebst
    Franzi

    www.smallballetshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, they are one of my favourites also :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!