'Cause I have sections when I suffer from lack of creativity, I decided to write how to maintain your creativeness. Then I can come back to this post, when I'll be having that kind of period next time :)
1. The most important thing is to sleep enough. If you are tired your brains don't work properly and you'll be suffering from the lack of imagination. Also when you sleep you might see dreams, which can be great way to be part of your imagination and subconscious.
2. Try to reduce your stress. It'll take away your creativeness -> you'll stress up more -> you'll be stuck in this rat race.
3. Don't force yourself to make up ideas. At art courses I always stress about what to do as my next work, but then I read the article about how you should just let the idea grow in the back of your head and then it'll pop up!
4. Don't be too hard on yourself - especially if you are a starter as I am. You can't always make the masterpieces, so don't be disappointed if you'll fail every now and then.
5. Practice a lot! More you do, the more you learn. Do sketches on your notebooks during the lessons and make couple pictures per day. This will increase your imagination and keep it active.
6. Watch lot of pictures from magazines, blogs... Also movies and books might help you! Remember to watch your own old photos so you'll see mistakes in them.
7. Last but not least: do lots of things that you enjoy doing.
And hey, what do you think about my blogs new appearance?