4/25/2012

.my last week part |||.

...And also little bit week before that. For a warning this post will contain lot of my face.
blogi13
Our artclass during photographing course. May I say that it's quite frustrating to be there and listen how ISO or aperture affects on pictures, as I wouldn't know it already :-D But it's nice to see what others do!
blogi16
Somehow I really like the picture of that building, even it's so simple.
blogi12
blogi3
Taken by Topias during our photographing course.
blogi2
blogi21
Maybe my the best frame from last week!
blogi9
Some reflections - again...
blogi11
blogi10
The most perfect shoes ever! (I already have one pair like these, but they have heels so these are more comfortable.) They cost only 40€ even they are made of leather and my mom and dad paid 10€ so so so..! And don't worry guys this blog is never gonna be "fashion blog", but these were just so perfect that I had to tell you!
blogi7
And here in the end more reflections! It's bit unsharp, but I like it anyway. Have to make new one next week when I'll be there again :D

6 comments:

  1. I like your haircolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :-) It's not so bright anymore tho'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/16/2012

    where shop the shoes is? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought them from "Stockmann" here in Finland. But the brand is "Global", so maybe they sell it also somewhere else :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!