5/07/2012

.mayday.

I know every Finnish reader is sick and tired of these Mayday-posts, but I'm writing this anyway.
blogi10
On right you can see how I looked before I went to city and on the left how I looked after 5 hours. My photographer was a bit clueless what came to my camera, but there's at least a one "ok-pic".
blogi15
blogi14
blogi17
blogi16
blogi18
blogi19
blogi21
blogi20
And then there's some atmosphere. I didn't took so many pictures on the evening (okay I took, but they were so ugly that I don't want to put them in here), but there's at least some :-)
My Mayday was okay. But I don't really see why it's so big deal, so I don't care that it didn't went perfectly.

4 comments:

  1. Jälleen kerran tosi hienoja otoksia! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. vilma!! niin saatanan ihania kuvia!
    hiii tulipa hyvä mieli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elsa! Kiitos! :-D
    Ja hyvä huomata, että mun kuvilla on sama vaikutus muihin, ku niillä (yleensä) on muhun :-)
    Tulipas hyvä mieli tästä kommentista!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!