5/11/2012

.tagged.

-Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their "tagger" and post it on their blog.
-Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post.
-Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
-Don't tag back to the person who has already tagged you.

blogi
Thanks for tagging Roope!


1. What do you like to do on your free time?
Mostly I take pictures (if you haven't noticed I do it a lot), hang out with my friends and rest of my time just disappear when I do all kind of shit so I "wouldn't have time" to do my homework, study, clean up etc.

2. Do you like to shop?
Not really, or I have taught myself out of it, so I would have more money for my camera.
blogi2
3. Which 7th sense would you like to have?
Well if I would have 7 senses I could have 2 more... First I'd like to read minds, but only when I'd like to not all the time. So the 7th sense would be the ability to taste and chew all the food with out really eating it :-D

4. What colour are your sheets?
They are pink and they have Moomins on them.

5. Does Grand theft auto "finland" exist?
Not a single clue :-)
blogi8
6. What is the most important item in your life?
Camera aka Mr.Bingley :-)

7. What is your favourite flower?
Tulip, as you can notice in here...

8. Do you know does the screw get tighten or loosen when you turn it to the left?
Not a single clue
blogi3
9. Where is your right hand at the moment?
On the keyboard

10. What is your favourite sport?
Biking, running, basketball...

11. What 3 items would you take with you if you would get trap under the water for 2 weeks? If snorkel etc wouldn't count.
Camera, lots of food and my phone :-D
blogi9
I'll tag: Sara, Vera, Ruut, Vivika, Vilma, Esa and Veera

Then the questions:
1. What is your most shallow feature?
2. Say 2 countries where you would't ever want to visit.
3. Are you wearing socks right now?
4. Do you feel you have had an easy life?
5. What will you do when you are 70 years old?
5. Did you noticed I just made 2 number 5 questions and not any number 6?
7. Why are you blogging?
8. What was the most horrible thing in this day?
9. Do you watch tv?
10. Are you happy with the way you look?
11. What is your opinion about Facebook?
blogi22

7 comments:

  1. kiitoksia tästääääääää ja noi on aivan uskomattomia noi ilmapallokuvat........!! plus rakastuin anabelia ja tuota päätään heiluttavaa tyttöä kuvaaviin kuviin paljon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/12/2012

    Oooooh noi kuvat on iha sika hienoja! varsinki toi pallon poksautus kuva!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilma: Ole hyvä :-)
    Tykkäät siis kaikista muista kuvista paitsi mun hienoista autobongailuista? :'( Ei ny, kiitoskiitos! :---)

    Ano: KIITOS! Niistä tulee vielä yks variaatio tulevaisuudessa - pysy linjoilla siis ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. kiva blogi! :)

    http://saanae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. noi vesi-ilmapallokuvat on aivan mahtavia! ja muutenkin sä olet tosi hyvä kuvaaja!!!!
    le-camera.blogspot.com <--mun valokuvablogi

    ReplyDelete
  6. KIITOS KIITOS!
    Ja käyn kurkkaileen :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!