10/14/2013

.my summer in sixteen pictures.

Since I really wasn't being active with my blog over the summer I thought it would be a good idea to make a little collage of what I was doing over my summer holiday! Obviously there was a lot of other stuff I did as well, but heres the nicest pictures from my instagram @vilmahang :-) Enjoy!
blogi
blogi2
blogi3
blogi4
blogi5
blogi6
blogi7blogi8
I thoght I'd never put phone pictures in my blog, but since I didn't have any material to post for you guys on timer while I'm in England I had to use these haha Hope most of my followers there won't mind this ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Ihana postaus tämä, niinkuin kaikki sun. Oot upee mimmi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. voi kesä <3 en haluu lahtee israelista ku taal on nii lamminta, viela ku sais tytot ja viinii :3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!